Nfl live rips AFC east | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl live rips AFC east

Their analysis is spot on. We havent proven anything yet in Decvember and our offense is fluttering. Truth hurts sometimes - until we go out and kick some *** in December, their comments are correct in my book.

Well, as for the Cox comment about Chad.. I think he was saying that Pennington shouldn't try and rush it and come back in and risk being hurt worse because he's not going to be the "savior" this time and that the Jets problems go a lot deeper than the QB position.

At least thats the way that I was taking it.

And as for O-Line play.. right now, ours is definately playing worse than the Jets. Our O-Line is playing worse than any in the league right now sad to say. Hell, I had a niner fan give me his condolances on our O-Line while we watched the game. And seeing how crappy their line is.. that really hurts.

I saw this coming and so did most of you.

Do you guys not remember the off season talk about the NFC east and AFC east matchups?

I thought the only "soft" team in the two divisions would be Dallas......Boy was that a wrong assumption.

As I warned last week, don't be fooled by the first six games in this league. That applies to the Dolphins too.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

normally, I say that reporters just pretty much whatever it takes to sell papers. For the moment, i have to say they have this one right, subject to change at a later date of course.
Even tho we wre 4-1, we're simply not winning "right". Right now, we are not winning "our way" and most of that gets laid squarely on the Os shoulders. If the O doesn't get it together, it will be another embarrassing finish yet again. i know alot of folx are all giddy 'n **** about being 4-1, but we're pretty much that every year, nothing has changed yet to show me that this year will be any better. if any thing, they're showing another collapse like last yr. Our Os #s simply do not compare with LY and if folks can ever see the handwriting on the wall, it's all right there. Bottom line is, with about 65%+ cap spent on D, they can't carry us all alone. Even they need help. If the O can't put up alot of points, at least eat up some clock in the process of not scoring points so the D won't have to wear themselves out.

I agree and the funny part is I felt better about us last year than I do this year. We are the ugliest and probably most overated football team right now #4 on espn's power poll, not sure how that happened.

Now if our O turns it around we will be deadly, until then we are hangin on by a thread.

Back
Top Bottom