NFL network showing all dolphins pre-season games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL network showing all dolphins pre-season games

This is so awesome.

Even though they will not be live, we can tape them and evaluate who looks good, bad, etc... in the preseason.

Direct TV is a Godsend.

speaking of NFL network, did anyone just see that show making the dolphins cheerleading team? and then they followed that with a 1 hr bio thing on dan marino

Just a FYI certain members of finheaven will be providing downloads of every game this season for those you unable to catch them on tv or from different areas. (via bittorrent) just keep your eyes peeled you'll see the threads (generally each game will be available late evening (EST) or the following morning) None of the info will be hosted on finheaven so as not to get them in trouble!

Atila said:
speaking of NFL network, did anyone just see that show making the dolphins cheerleading team? and then they followed that with a 1 hr bio thing on dan marino
Two hours of GREAT tv!

dolfan2010 said:
just reading a post from nfl network that they will broadcast all the dolphins pre-season games!!!!!

Noooooooo.........say it ain't so! I thought we were so hated by all forms of the media lol

:woot: Now i get to watch all of our Pre-Season games.

as you can all tell I'm new here. can anyone help me out by telling me where i can find dolphin game torrents?

I would really appreciate it.

sOcALpHINfAN said:
as you can all tell I'm new here. can anyone help me out by telling me where i can find dolphin game torrents?

I would really appreciate it.

Have you searched for it?

Back
Top Bottom