NFL Network showing Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network showing Dolphins

Amin

Your Future
Reaction score
they just had a recap of the 1972 undefeated team's season and they're doing the 1984 Dolphins now...

watching that 72 Dolphins recap and seeing griese scramble, warfield make those brilliant over the shoulder catches, mad dog with his couple of TDs and the bad azz RBs we had, WOW, plus who can forget the no-name defense... what an amazing team.

*sniffle, sniffle*

i have no idea, the shows called "film session" and im thinking its just old nfl films segment/shows.

just in case you guys didnt know, Don Shula is the greatest coach of all time... and Dan Marino, the greatest QB of all time.

Originally posted by Amin
i have no idea, the shows called "film session" and im thinking its just old nfl films segment/shows.

just in case you guys didnt know, Don Shula is the greatest coach of all time... and Dan Marino, the greatest QB of all time.

No reminder needed here bro. :allhail:

Originally posted by Amin

:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom