NFL Network - Woody to Bills!?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network - Woody to Bills!?!?!

K-Rob

Go Fish!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm watching NFL Network right now and they just mentioned that Woody is ready to sign with the Bills. BILLS?!?!?!:yell:

Anyone else heard this yet?

Also, Wanstedt is on right now and just said that Feeley is NOT the starting QB (yet).

edits:
Wanny also just said that there are several linemen coming in tonight and tomorrow.

On Wally Ogun: he said that they tagged a 1st and 3rd rounder for him.

Originally posted by K-Rob
I'm watching NFL Network right now and they just mentioned that Woody is ready to sign with the Bills. BILLS?!?!?!:yell:

Anyone else heard this yet?

Also, Wanstedt is on right now and just said that Feeley is NOT the starting QB (yet).

It's not true. Woody has not visited with the Bills and they have not offered a contract. He was in Detroit today and he is coming to Miami tomorrow.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It's not true. Woody has not visited with the Bills and they have not offered a contract. He was in Detroit today and he is coming to Miami tomorrow.

That's what I thought, but they just showed him and mentioned it in the same sentence as the Bills signing Villarreal.

One more edit: Wanny just mentioned that they have not had any contact with Moss and he doesn't believe that Moss will be a 'Fin.:cry:

According to the Pats the Bills can't get a Woody

I am watching the local news right now in rochester. they just said that buffalo has put in an offer to Woody and should be expected to sign. But it is one of those deals where they dont have all the info IMO. Troy Vincent was interviewed. he looked like buffalo could be it.

I hope they sign vincent! can u say Burn?!!!!:tongue:

If bufflao signs Woody, i would not mind at all! let them sign the big bucks! i want Tait and James.

Originally posted by finfan54
I am watching the local news right now in rochester. they just said that buffalo has put in an offer to Woody and should be expected to sign. But it is one of those deals where they dont have all the info IMO. Troy Vincent was interviewed. he looked like buffalo could be it.

I hope they sign vincent! can u say Burn?!!!!:tongue:

If bufflao signs Woody, i would not mind at all! let them sign the big bucks! i want Tait and James.
lmao, but if Miami got them they'd be the best ever right?....****ing homer:lol:

Well, according to who you tlak to, Woody has signed or will sign with: Buffalo, Detroit, Washington, Miami, L.A. Dodgers, Dallas Mavericks and Russia. We will have to wait until the big man holds up the jersey of the team he signs with.

Remember Last year...

...when the Bills signed Adams, Posey, and the Almighty Savior Spikes and they won the superbowl in March and were the best team ever and the dolphins sucked cuz they didn't sign anyone quickly and yada yada yada....You get the Point?

Re: Remember Last year...

Originally posted by nflddolfan
...when the Bills signed Adams, Posey, and the Almighty Savior Spikes and they won the superbowl in March and were the best team ever and the dolphins sucked cuz they didn't sign anyone quickly and yada yada yada....You get the Point?
arent the dolphins supposed to go undefeated and win the superbowl every year(according to you guys)?:rofl:

Re: Re: Remember Last year...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
arent the dolphins supposed to go undefeated and win the superbowl every year(according to you guys)?:rofl:

SWEEP! :lol:

Oliver...

Re: Re: Remember Last year...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Yep, were going undefeated and winning every game by shutout.

Back
Top Bottom