NFL Network? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Network?

Will it also air old classic games in the offseason or during the week? I have been wanting a channel like that for awhile..

I remember reading something about this a while back, I think the NFL is going to have a TV channel like the NBA has now.

I'm not sure what they will be showing, team profiles, greatest teams, Etc.

I don't think this has anything to do with Sunday Ticket.....

Then again, I'm an idiot so don't go by what I say.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by FreakInClearH2o
I remember reading something about this a while back, I think the NFL is going to have a TV channel like the NBA has now.

I'm not sure what they will be showing, team profiles, greatest teams, Etc.

I don't think this has anything to do with Sunday Ticket.....

Then again, I'm an idiot so don't go by what I say.

:rolleyes:

Damnit. I want preseason games wrapped in the Sunday Ticket. Chances are this channel won't be available up here in canada.

If this is then its a good thing, I was tired of trying to catch the re-runs on the fox sports channels...

Sounds like a good thing, but your link points to a NFL Playoff Expansion story not about an NFL channel. I read the story anyway and was amazed to find out that Troy Vincent was still a Dolphins CB.

The meeting featured a symposium that included the hiring-diversity panel of Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney, Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome, Fox and fellow coaches Bill Cowher of the Steelers and Herman Edwards of the New York Jets, Miami Dolphins cornerback Troy Vincent and Steelers tight end Mark Bruener.
:confused:

Originally posted by fairbanksb
Sounds like a good thing, but your link points to a NFL Playoff Expansion story not about an NFL channel. I read the story anyway and was amazed to find out that Troy Vincent was still a Dolphins CB.

The meeting featured a symposium that included the hiring-diversity panel of Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney, Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome, Fox and fellow coaches Bill Cowher of the Steelers and Herman Edwards of the New York Jets, Miami Dolphins cornerback Troy Vincent and Steelers tight end Mark Bruener.
:confused:

LOL that picture is very distracting! Everytime my girlfriend sees it she doesn't quite believe this is a Dolphins MBoard. :D

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

LOL that picture is very distracting! Everytime my girlfriend sees it she doesn't quite believe this is a Dolphins MBoard. :D

Oliver...
I know lol when my dad sees those he is like what are you looking at lol then i say its a dolphin site and then its ok with him

If you subscribe to NFL sunday ticket, during the season the NFL had a special station. They played alot of those NFL films shows, but unfourtunatly just showed the same four over and over again. It was channel # 703 .

Originally posted by fairbanksb

Then you didn't read the whole thing. I only took the pertinent stuff from the very end of the article.

Last year, i watched a channel like this all year... it came with NFL sunday ticket, and they would pick like 5 major shows(about the nfl, players, teams, past and present). they would rerun those shows for a week until sunday, when they picked new shows. I watched this the entire offseason, BUT THEY DONT HAVE IT THIS YEAR!!!!!! im hoping this is what your talking about, cuz this thing was great....

Yeah that Nfl channel had that Fantasy FB show for the leagues on NFL.com...

Back
Top Bottom