NFL players stick close to their Hurricanes family | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL players stick close to their Hurricanes family

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The offseason may be winding down, but there's one place where an NFL player's intensity never wanes: The University of Miami. I learned that last weekend after traveling to South Florida to interview Houston Texans Pro Bowl wide receiver Andre Johnson, a former Hurricanes star. I tried to stay focused on my primary questions but the more we talked, the more I asked about the offseason atmosphere at "The U." I couldn't help it. I'd heard too much hype about the workouts down there.

Talk to enough former Hurricanes and they'll tell you, to a man, Miami is the place to be. They aren't merely discussing the gorgeous weather, electric nightlife and all those hotties strolling around in thong bikinis, either. They're talking about the attitude around the school's practice facilities when they all come together to work. You'd be hard pressed to find a more impressive workout program involving NFL players.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/jeffri_chadiha/06/28/miam.nfl/index.html

I know that Willis was down there training, getting bigger, faster, and stronger...

Its just nice to kow that 3 of our players are able to go down to your turf, use facilities that many of you probably had a hand in paying for, only to improve thier game to help defeat the fins.

Back
Top Bottom