NFL post draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL post draft

CC Coach

Starter
Reaction score
The National football Post, which is an excellent publication has the Fins taking:
1-Cushing
2-Britt
2-Wood

Thoughts?

I like the first two picks, but I imagine this mock was made before we signed Jake Grove. Hopefully, we will be able to address another need at that 2b pick, cornerback perhaps.

Lindy's Pro Football Draft Magazine has us taking:

1. Larry English, OLB, Northern Illinois
2a. Darius Butler, CB, UConn
2b. Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State

i like both mocks, i kinda hope we can get darius butler in the 2nd rnd. he's very fluid with his hips and hes fast.

I'd be ok with that mock. Sure I'd like to take a CB now that we have Grove, but Wood is a future Pro Bowler IMO and I'm not so sold on Grove anyway. Wood would be a nice insurance policy in case Grove does not work out.

Unfortunately, we are not really in the position to be taking a depth player in the 2nd round. So in that case, a corner would be the pick there most likely. Brace or Taylor, whichever is available, would be nice picks there as well to anchor our defense for the next 10 years or so.

Lindy's Pro Football Draft Magazine has us taking:

1. Larry English, OLB, Northern Illinois
2a. Darius Butler, CB, UConn
2b. Brian Robiskie, WR, Ohio State

I like that mock but if Butler falls to us at 44 then we are lucky imo.. and I would like to have the South Carolina TE Jared Cook as a WR instead of Robiskie.. I think Cook could play at WR, he is 6'5'' and runs a 4.5 and it has been reported that the FO likes him (although Parcells likes to throw out some smoke-screens before the draft).. I would be really happy if we get this players:

1. Larry English, OLB
2a. Darius Butler, CB
2b. Jared Cook, TE/WR

Back
Top Bottom