NFL Preview Mags | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Preview Mags

Just picked up the 2004 Pro Football Weekly tonight as I came home from work. States Dolphins will go 11-5 for 2nd place in the AFC East and a wild card berth with the "paties" going 11-5 also and winning the division.

waynek said:
Just picked up the 2004 Pro Football Weekly tonight as I came home from work. States Dolphins will go 11-5 for 2nd place in the AFC East and a wild card berth with the "paties" going 11-5 also and winning the division.

I stated this in another thread, I got mine this morning. Fantasy Sports, a fantasy football magazine, should come out next Tuesday.

2004 Pro Football Weekly Preview

waynek said:

I picked up that mag the other day - read it cover to cover. Amazing preview magazine. This should be a must for any nfl fan. Very comprehensive coverage.

waynek said:

The issue of street and smith says we don't even make the playoffs, out of 100 they have us at 86 with the Bengals, Ravens, and others ranked higher then us :mad:

Back
Top Bottom