NFL QB Shuffle Could Land Ogun in Seattle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL QB Shuffle Could Land Ogun in Seattle

KeyHawk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:44 pm Post subject: NFL QB shuffle could land us Ogunleye

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Redskins are courting Brunell
Ramsey is not happy about this
Fins want a QB to replace Fiedler
WashingtonPost says that Fins are offering high draft pick for Ramsey
Fins can't afford Ogunleye and need additional upgrades on offense
Fins can recoup the high draft pick sent to Washington by tendering Ogun
Ogun signs with Seattle, and Fins gladly accept Hawks' first rounder

Everybody is happy and all is well this offseason
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What he forgot to tell you is that Gibbs isn't letting Ramsey go. So therefore there is no Qb shuffle, and Wally will stay with Fins.;) Miami is gonna draft Philip Rivers!!

IMO, Wally is the mssing piece that can get us to the Super Bowl.

Not all Seahawk fans support the idea of signing Wally. In fact, it's a subject of heated debate on our forum.

Originally posted by finzfan4life
What he forgot to tell you is that Gibbs isn't letting Ramsey go. So therefore there is no Qb shuffle, and Wally will stay with Fins.;) Miami is gonna draft Philip Rivers!!

I really hope that Gibbs doesn't pull a Pat Riley. I stopped watching the Heat because of Riley's stubborness to give minutes to younger players, such as Tim James. Gibbs shouldn't deny Ramsey the starting job and should therefore trade him if Brunell is signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Mindwarp
i wish the texans wanted ogun

Agreed. Miami really needs a team with a high first rounder to offer Ogun a contract.

I believe Brunell was alot better than Ramsey when he was young but now the redskins have got a young talented deep throwing qb Why do they need Brunell it just dont make sense.

We could get Matt Hasselbeck for Ogun.:D

Originally posted by finzfan4life

If we or someone else offered a first or second round pick, you can bet they'd let him go. I wouldn't put it past Gibbs to be playing poker on this one. The goal is to drive up the price on everything. :)

Originally posted by Noland
I believe Brunell was alot better than Ramsey when he was young but now the redskins have got a young talented deep throwing qb Why do they need Brunell it just dont make sense.

We could get Matt Hasselbeck for Ogun.:D

Lol, no we couldn't :lol: But I like the way you think :cool:

I personally believe Brunell will be better than Ramsey in a Phins uniform in the upcoming season. I don't know about 3 yrs from now, which is where everyone else is looking I believe.

If we happened to get Ramsey you can be sure that we won't draft Rivers, or any QB in the first 3 rounds. I don't know if that would be a good thing or bad thing.

I'm still trying to figure out what I believe would be the best way for Miami to go at this point, I'm just happy that I'm not the GM.

It's not as easy as we think it is :tongue:

I still want to give Rivers a shot.

Dont get me wrong I think Brunell is one of the best QB's in the league. But if we had Ramsey I don't think we would go after a 50 year old qb to get rid a 25 year old qb. I just wish we could get Brunell so we could get Rivers. If we had Ramsey for the last 3 years and he was doing good which I would expect he would do better than Fiedler with the exception of this year because of the offensive line. I would'nt care about Brunell or Rivers I would wish Rivers could come here but I would doubt he would even be a consideration. I would want Rivers to go to a good team though.

Back
Top Bottom