NFL Red ZoneMost Dependable Player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Red ZoneMost Dependable Player

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
NFLN Red Zone Channel most dependable player of the day is Ryan Tannehill. Our boy should be getting a lot of recognition this week.

Good to hear?

I think we should have the talking heads spending a lot of time on our Phins this week. We usually don't get a lot of coverage, but after that performance.....I suspect that will change.

Yup it is changing. Check out NFL.com. High praise. Deserved.

This says a lot considering Clay dropped that pass and the one off Wallace fingers! We really need a dominate redzone threat.

VJax would have been a solid move. If he doesn't renegotiate at the end of the season they can dump him without penalty. Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

Talking heads will somehow show a SD highlight and say at the end quietly we won. Not sure what highlight.

Tanne was 100% solid all day. No doubt about it

WV just threw up in his mouth.

NFLN Red Zone Channel most dependable player of the day is Ryan Tannehill. Our boy should be getting a lot of recognition this week.

Ironic since we were not all that great in the red zone today lol

But he should absolutely get a ton of props this week.

I believe the entire NFL Network crew (plus fans) all took the Chargers today. Can't wait to hear those clowns eating their words.

This can't be true. Our resident finheaven QB expert, WV, has declared that Ryan is a bust and holding back the team. Their data simply cannot be correct.

If we get a legit WR to compliment Wallace and Landry, watch out NFL.

Doesn't matter one bit. It's an offense that spreads the ball all over. Besides, the number 3 is a possession receiver typically.

Tannehill involved everybody in the O but the other team. Perfect.

Ironic since we were not all that great in the red zone today lol

But he should absolutely get a ton of props this week.

I believe the entire NFL Network crew (plus fans) all took the Chargers today. Can't wait to hear those clowns eating their words.
That big body would help but quite honestly the play calling in the red zone could use some improvement.

Back
Top Bottom