Nfl Running Back Rankings – Pff's Team-by-team Breakdown For 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Running Back Rankings – Pff's Team-by-team Breakdown For 2018

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I think this ranking is definitely too low. You are talking about a future HOFer and a guy that is lighting in a bottle. My only concern is whether the OL can open the holes necessary to facilitate the running attack. But focusing on the RBs, we are better than 23.

Frank-Gore-wants-to-mentor-Kenyan-Drake-on-and-off-field-e1523820155375.jpg

23. Miami Dolphins

Starting RB overall grade, rank: Kenyan Drake, 74.7 (12th)

The Dolphins have one of the most intriguing running backs in the NFL on their roster at the moment. Kenyan Drake averaged a ridiculous 4.3 yards after contact per attempt last season on 133 carries. He also possesses the receiving skills to split wide and run receiver routes (although he did drop five passes last season). We’re hesitant to rank them higher though until we see him do it with a bigger workload.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-nfl-rb-rankings-for-2018

Is David Johnson the most overrated HB in the NFL? Dude had 1 elite season, just like Josh Gordon. I'm sorry I just believe you have to do it more than once before you can put up there as one of the best.

As far as Drake I can't fault their reasoning, hopefully by the end of the year he'll move up a couple spots.

Seriously how can they write this about Drake with a straight face? "We’re hesitant to rank them higher though until we see him do it with a bigger workload."
While saying this "What Dalvin Cook did on only 74 handoffs a season ago was special. He earned the eighth-highest rushing grade of any back and did it all as a certified bell cow before he got hurt. While he’s no shoe-in to return to form completely, if he comes anywhere close to it, they’ll have earned this ranking."
With 374 career rushing yards they ranked him 11th
Srsly???

Seriously how can they write this about Drake with a straight face? "We’re hesitant to rank them higher though until we see him do it with a bigger workload."
While saying this "What Dalvin Cook did on only 74 handoffs a season ago was special. He earned the eighth-highest rushing grade of any back and did it all as a certified bell cow before he got hurt. While he’s no shoe-in to return to form completely, if he comes anywhere close to it, they’ll have earned this ranking."
With 374 career rushing yards they ranked him 11th
Srsly???

Hahaha nice find, what a load of hypocritical crap.

Is David Johnson the most overrated HB in the NFL? Dude had 1 elite season, just like Josh Gordon. I'm sorry I just believe you have to do it more than once before you can put up there as one of the best.

As far as Drake I can't fault their reasoning, hopefully by the end of the year he'll move up a couple spots.

DJ is no Josh Gordon. DJ truly is an incredibly special back. Yeah, he had one elite season, but the latter half of 2015 was special too. There’s nothing that says he won’t do it again.

Feel like the Rams should be ranked higher. In addition to Gurley being the best RB in the league in 2017, they added John Kelly in the draft, and he provides quality and versatility off the bench - just not a HR threat.

Back
Top Bottom