NFL schedules to be released on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL schedules to be released on

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
The National Football League will officially announce the 2004 regular-season playing schedule on NFL Network's signature show, NFL Total Access , as soon as the schedule is completed, which is expected to be later this month.
Analysis, opinions, features and more!
When the schedule is ready to be announced, NFL Total Access will air a two-hour special edition beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET to unveil this year's matchups, while NFL.com will simultaneously release it online.
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7236137
Did not see this anywhere, so I thought I would pass it along so all could keep an eye out for when the show is going to be on. BTW everyone, I am a global moderator on a college BB message board, and have like 3200 post their. The only reason I mention that is because I wanted you all to know, even though my time is taken up alot their, I have followed the Dolphins since 1970, and love my FINS ! I am hear every day reading stories, and I post one if I find it along, and love reading all you all's opinions, just wish I had more time to post here,instaed of just reading, so I hope all my Fin friends out their understand. ( Also Moderators here, our site allows minimal copy and paste from an article, up to 2 paragraphs, so thats what I put here, if that is to much, just let me know and I will adjust them in the future Thanks Dan

Back
Top Bottom