Nfl Scouting Combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Scouting Combine

TyBless

Hip Hop Producer/Fan Since 1983
Reaction score
I'm surprised that I haven't seen too many combine comments.. Since we all are the unofficial scouts for our favorite team, has anyone discovered any possible gems? I've been watching, and Jay Cutler is a beast... He benchpressed with the linemen (like 23 reps or so), his arm is nuts, and the cut ups of his game film make me think Brady/Roethlisberger.. That's an easy target, but who else, if anyone else have you seen that might be worthy??

:dolphins:

I like Chad Jackson, Let's draft him in the first, because he wouldnt fall to us in the second. This guy is going to be very good. He has lightning fast speed and he has nice hands.

TyBless said:
I'm surprised that I haven't seen too many combine comments.. Since we all are the unofficial scouts for our favorite team, has anyone discovered any possible gems? I've been watching, and Jay Cutler is a beast... He benchpressed with the linemen (like 23 reps or so), his arm is nuts, and the cut ups of his game film make me think Brady/Roethlisberger.. That's an easy target, but who else, if anyone else have you seen that might be worthy??

:dolphins:
looking in the wrong forum

Back
Top Bottom