NFL survivor pool game ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL survivor pool game ?

A

Aquapride

This season, for the first time I have entered an NFL survivor pool, $20 buy-in with a winners pot of $500. For those who may not know the format is to pick a single team each week and if the team you picked wins its game, your entry survives to play again next week. If the team you picked loses its game you are out of the pool. Has anybody here at this forum entered a survivor pool game ?

Last week my pick was SF to defeat Detroit. This coming week I am probably going to take Cleveland to beat the Texans. Some survivor pool games allow picking the same team multiple times. The one I entered does not allow picking a single team more than once.

Cleveland did defeat the Texans so my entry lives to play week 3. I am probably going to select Baltimore at Detroit.

I played one last year. Made it to mid season with 5 of my 10 picks left. That netted $130. Made it all the way to last week of season but Giants let me down and I didn't get part of final payout which would have been several hundred more.

Most of the guys who made it all the way picked one team each week for all of their 10 entries. I split mine between 2 teams each week. By the final week I was running out of good teams to pick. Had to settle for Giants and they let me down. This year I'm picking same team for all 10 entries. All 10 alive after week 2, Probably going with the Ravens in week 3 as well.

We have one going in our 347 Club here (premium $25 a year)

The pot is 300 in a gift card

I lost week one :bobdole:

Well, it took an NFL record length field goal for me to stay alive in my survivor pool, so thank you Justin Tucker.
For week #4 I will likely take Buffalo to defeat the Texans.

Well, it took an NFL record length field goal for me to stay alive in my survivor pool, so thank you Justin Tucker.
For week #4 I will likely take Buffalo to defeat the Texans.
I changed my mind and went with Buffalo instead of Baltimore. Looks like we both survived. But now I used my Buffalo chance when there is a free be this week. Cincy and NO look pretty good also.

I took Cincy on Thursday so I’m in the clear till next week. That was a close call though…….

Unfortunately Tampa Bay looks like the best pick this week.

I changed my mind and went with Buffalo instead of Baltimore. Looks like we both survived. But now I used my Buffalo chance when there is a free be this week. Cincy and NO look pretty good also.

Last week New Orleans and Tennessee losing knocked out many survivor pool entries.

I will not bet against the Dolphins !

I do it all the time when it looks like a Dolphin loss. Take a Money line bet on the Dolphins opponent. Usually $20 to win $5-$15 depending on spread.
Then no matter the outcome you win. Dolphins lose you win money. Dolphins win, you pay $20 for a win. Well worth it. You can't lose either way.....

Last week New Orleans and Tennessee losing knocked out many survivor pool entries.
I almost went with Titans. Don't like taking survivor bets on road teams though so stayed away. I did make a stupid money line bet on Titans which I lost.

Back
Top Bottom