NFL survivor pool game ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL survivor pool game ?

Yeah, in my pool more than half the entries have been eliminated in 4 weeks.

I almost went with Titans. Don't like taking survivor bets on road teams though so stayed away. I did make a stupid money line bet on Titans which I lost.

For this week I am probably going to pick Dallas (Giants at Dallas).

The big survivor pool for this week has approximately 55% of entries picking the Bucs, 20% picking the Cowboys, 15% Patriots, 7% Ravens, 3% Vikings

The big survivor pool for this week has approximately 55% of entries picking the Bucs, 20% picking the Cowboys, 15% Patriots, 7% Ravens, 3% Vikings
The one I'm in is down to 35% of its entries. I still have 10 entries alive. It starts getting harder this week...

The one I'm in is down to 35% of its entries. I still have 10 entries alive. It starts getting harder this week...

For week 6 I am probably going to pick the Rams at the Giants, but not sure yet. Taking the Bucs at the Eagles is the other one I am considering.

Still alive with 10 picks. KC and Rams kept me alive. Only 800 left in $20,000 pool. Started 2nd chance pool with another 10 picks. All survived with my Bills pick.

This season, for the first time I have entered an NFL survivor pool, $20 buy-in with a winners pot of $500. For those who may not know the format is to pick a single team each week and if the team you picked wins its game, your entry survives to play again next week. If the team you picked loses its game you are out of the pool. Has anybody here at this forum entered a survivor pool game ?
I do that for work. I lasted up to week 8. ****ing mike white lol. The bengals shut down lamar jackson, but let jets and mike white beat them. Oh that pissed me off. The penalty against cincy at the end that gave jets first down when it was 3rd and 6 was bs too. Burrow might've drove bengals to tie or win there, since they would have had to punt. But instead of game clinching first down from that

I lost 15 of my entries last week with Dallas upset but had 5 survive with Ravens win over Vikings. One more week and they split 1/2 of the payout money.
Going with Steelers this week with all 5 picks.

Oh, and I'm sure that Dolphins upset will knock out a lot of people that were left in my pool.

Wow, in long FG range and the Steelers fumble away the chance to win game on a lame play that wouldn't have gained ****.

My last 5 entries gone and this was the $10,000 payout week (half of pot). With only 155 entries left from original 5000 plus my 5 entries would have paid over $300 and set me up for a good share of the remaining $10,000. I thought about switching when Ben was ruled out but I switched last minute last year and it cost me. I figured they could beat frigging Lions. Oh well, fun while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom