NFL to begin 24-hour cable channel on November 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL to begin 24-hour cable channel on November 4

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
NFL to begin 24-hour cable channel on November 4
At its launch, NFL Network will be cleared in more than 11 million homes as part of an agreement with DirecTV's basic service. It also hopes to have carriage agreements with local cable operators prior to the launch date.
hopefully Cablevision will not be as big an idiot on this one as it was on YES. :jumper:

not Phins news unless you are like me and live outside So Fla and want to see every game

Awesome! I'd be watching right now!

Direct TV had/has a channel that would broadcast NFL stuff, and then be just plain NFL Ticket on Sunday. But this sounds pretty cool as well though.

This sounds awesome. NFL news day in and day out.

Conan O'Brian said a joke tonight about the NFL channel.

He said "Well, the NFL is now starting a channel that will cover football 24 hours a day. As it turns out, the channel will replace the old 24 hour NFL channel Court T.V. :lol:

I think it was more like "The NFL has announced it will launch a channel to cover NFL news 24 hours a day. The only channel to cover the NFL 24 hours a day before this was Court TV".

Wow. Even more news about Cecil Collins. ;)

New...this isn't new. I've been talking about the NFL for 24 hours a day for the past 20 years.
:bandwagon :gossip:
:jetssuck:
:billsbite
:nesucks

Originally posted by Migs182005
Conan O'Brian said a joke tonight about the NFL channel.

He said "Well, the NFL is now starting a channel that will cover football 24 hours a day. As it turns out, the channel will replace the old 24 hour NFL channel Court T.V. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one..

Back
Top Bottom