NFL Total Access 6/10/05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Total Access 6/10/05

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
For those of you who missed it, I was watching NFL total access on the NFL network last night & this morning (re-run)....They showed clips of our minicamp, they even interviewed Junior Seau, Sam Madison and Zach Thomas....

They're reporting Ricky Williams has already purchased a condo is South Florida...and is a step closer to coming back. They actually spoke about Ricky Williams twice on the show...

Then later on the show they had a Dolphins cheerleader on the Dolphins webcam.....For those of you that are interested, you can catch "The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders: Making the squad" on Monday @ 8PM EST.

Oh yeah, one thing i forgot to mention....

Did anyone else hear what I heard Saban say???...he said "Standpoint" :eek:

at first I couldn't belive my ears, heck, that's what woke me up this morning!

(if I recall correctly) he said (commenting on Ricky's return): "From an organization STANDPOINT, we are going to do whatever it takes to help him"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Predaphin said:
Oh yeah, one thing i forgot to mention....

Did anyone else hear what I heard Saban say???...he said "Standpoint" :eek:

at first I couldn't belive my ears, heck, that's what woke me up this morning!

(if I recall correctly) he said (commenting on Ricky's return): "From an organization STANDPOINT, we are going to do whatever it takes to help him"

:eek: :eek: :eek:
They all say standpoint, I have heard it from so many coaches during interviews that it must be in the official NFL Coaches manual "Coaching for Dummies" by Dave Wannstedt.

MNFINFAN said:
They all say standpoint, I have heard it from so many coaches during interviews that it must be in the official NFL Coaches manual "Coaching for Dummies" by Dave Wannstedt.

Yeah almost every coach says it. Let's just be grateful that it's not in every sentence. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom