NFL Total Access T. Owens News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Total Access T. Owens News

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Terry Donahue just said that Rattay is the guy now in SF....and that they have not only cut QB Garcia, but they are going to try to trade Terrell Owens.

how many teams are looking at owens?
cuz if other teams r willing to have an auction on who will offer the most money he isnt coming to miami

I dont want him in Miami I want a team in the top 20 that needs a WR to take then that will make the rest slip and we get a shot at a Williams whatever one it ends up :).

they will probably trade him to a really crappy team just to piss him off

Trade him to ummmm....

Jax or the Ravens.

VICK and OWENS???

I don't know what it is but I just have a GUT feeling that OWENS is going to land as a FALCON in ATLANTA!! I got $50 on The FALCONS!!

that would be a very intersting pair im sure they would be alot closer in the playoff race if that pair can stay healthy

I guess that would make Vick #2 fantasy pick in most drafts.

Guy on the local station said something about the Eagles dangling the 2 we just sent them for Feeley.

Wouldn't that really hurt.

I would love to see him in Az, it would piss him off sooooo much. It wouldn't be bad for them though. Him and Boldin with Denny's ability to handle wrs like TO.

Originally posted by Jaj
Trade him to ummmm....

Jax or the Ravens.

If he were to be traded to Jacksonville, that would push the WR class back even more, almost ensuring R-Will(Reggie, not Roy) of being there at 20. :up:

Back
Top Bottom