Nfl Trade Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nfl Trade Thread

We really need to get in on the action for Christ sake. We have got to start being aggressive, stop laying back and expecting things to change.

Lions made out real well.

Eagles I mean it don’t really matter, they are built to win now, so they can give up a third for a rental like Tate.

Cap space is more of an asset then ever once the league allowed the rolling over of $$$. Tough to give up that future space and a draft pick for anyone mid season that isn't a major bargain.

I get the moves for Tate and Thomas for Philly and Houston respectively.

That's not us, after the third week it appeared we could compete for a play off spot but a rash of injuries and an ill-timed match up with Patriots derailed our season, along with a concussion to Laremy Tunsil that effectively cost us the Bengals game as well as our starting QB.

The season isn't over, we should absolutely fight to the end. It shouldn't be a question for a 4-4 team.

If we were offered something of significance for a player not named Laremy, Xavien or Minkah, we would be wise to listen.

Would you trade Reshad Jones to the Falcons for a 3rd?

Recouping a 4th rounder for Robert Quinn if offered, do you pass?

We need young OL.

We've put ourselves in a no-win situation with Parker already so not sure what kind of value will come of that situation as he doesn't appear to be in the plans for 2019. I still like the kid personally, never really doubted his talent, just his desire. He clearly showed a type of emotion and aggressiveness he's never shown before last week.

4-4 is a shitty place to be, unless you started 0-3.

53 guys are going to show up and play a game regardless of what fans think anyway so there is no telling how this will play out.

It is just a game after all, anything is possible.

I doubt we make any moves. Gase could be on the hot seat so he wants to hold onto any player that can help him win some games THIS season. I hope we don't trade any picks away as we need to build thru the draft. Very rarely do in season trades work the way you want them too, specially for us.

Cowboys send the Raiders a 1st round pick for Amari Cooper, while the Eagles got Golden Tate for a 3rd, the Texans got Demaryius Thomas for a 4th, and the Patriots got Josh Gordon for a 5th. Well done Oakland for getting the return they did, and 'great' business Dallas for giving up a high value pick when you could have got a decent receiver for a lot less!

Back
Top Bottom