nfldraftcountdown.com - New Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nfldraftcountdown.com - New Mock

The mock drafts are all over the place because they usually reflect the latest rumors.

Saban goes out of his way to highlight Smith in his PC and everyone falls in line .

Thats exactly what Saban wants.Its his best chance to trade down to convince everyone he will draft Smith.

If he really wanted Smith dont you think he would have sidestepped the issue just like he has sidestepped all the other issues?

I have my doubts that he really wants Smith.I think he wants to trade down.But if we are stuck with the pick then he might decide to draft him because he would represent the best long term value IMO.

CrunchTime said:
The mock drafts are all over the place because they usually reflect the latest rumors.

Saban goes out of his way to highlight Smith in his PC and everyone falls in line .

Thats exactly what Saban wants.Its his best chance to trade down to convince everyone he will draft Smith.

If he really wanted Smith dont you think he would have sidestepped the issue just like he has sidestepped all the other issues?

I have my doubts that he really wants Smith.I think he wants to trade down.But if we are stuck with the pick then he might decide to draft him because he would represent the best long term value IMO.

Exactly...

Saban is setting us up for some extra picks, and that's the best way to build through the draft. We can still land our RB at #5 or #7, and adding couple of extra picks would be just what Saban needs conisdering we only have five total picks right now....

We may lose out on RB R. Brown, but it would be worth it in the end to add more picks...

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom