NFL's best 50 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL's best 50

I do remember though that in that season the first 5 or 6 games that Warner played before injury were against powderpuff teams who had no defense at that time in that particular year. Warner was lucky enough to miss the stretch of tough teams and Trent Green got to play them.

I'll say this about Warner vs Faulk. The Rams have proved time and again they can win without Faulk...they won with Trung Canidate pretty well. When Warner was out though, the Rams simply couldn't win. Warner makes that team go round more than Faulk does. And you can't deny Warner's incredible accuracy, great arm, awareness, and play-making ability. But he's still not in the same class as Marino, Elway, Montana, and co. until he shows he can keep it up for longer, and still succeed when he's not surrounded by like 5 pro bowlers on the offense (Bruce, Holt, Faulk, Orlando Pace, Timmerman I think...)

Warner couldn't hold Marino's jock and Smoot over Zach, Sam, and Ricky????????????? Please someone help this idiot understand football!!!!!

Too late. He's already reached the point of no return: He got a job.

Fred Taylor what the hell is he on the list. Ricky Way better then him.

If Fred could stay healthy, he's easily a Top 5 back.

Back
Top Bottom