NFL's Deandre Baker and Quinton Dunbar charged with armed robbery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL's Deandre Baker and Quinton Dunbar charged with armed robbery

I think it is Dunbar though who has many witnesses saying he’s innocent. Idk how they decided he was the culprit but you have to go with all the witnesses saying he’s innocent

Sucks for Both of them, especially Dunbar. He had a breakout season last year and played really well, and now might go to jail and end his career. Baker is just a complete bust

Driving cars worth 500x the robbery gains, jeopardizing a lifetime of wealth. Just goes to show that if not for athletic ability, some players would instead be supersizing your fries at McDonalds.

GeeZz.

Totally crazy... Kind of bizarre. Beyond idiotic. The NFL definitely has some serious issues to deal with.

Beyond that I'm just so against packing handguns in public. And the asshole states that allow that

are supporting criminals IMO. But the NFL doesn't have to allow it. 1 and done baby. Banned for life.

GeeZz.

Totally crazy... Kind of bizarre. Beyond idiotic. The NFL definitely has some serious issues to deal with.

Beyond that I'm just so against packing handguns in public. And the ******* states that allow that

are supporting criminals IMO. But the NFL doesn't have to allow it. 1 and done baby. Banned for life.
Definitely a bizarre story. Not to derail too much, but since you added it, how exactly does a a state's position on the legal carry of firearms promote crime and protect criminals?

Definitely a bizarre story. Not to derail too much, but since you added it, how exactly does a a state's position on the legal carry of firearms promote crime and protect criminals?

well if the average pedestrian psycho wannabe gangster etc.
can legally pack heat on the street -- use your imagination!

well if the average pedestrian psycho wannabe gangster etc.
can legally pack heat on the street -- use your imagination!
There are only 7 states that allow concealed carry without a permit. All others require extensive background checks and a class, along with the local sheriff signing off on that permit. Are you saying that wannabe gangsters and psychos are the ones going through the permit process?

There are only 7 states that allow concealed carry without a permit. All others require extensive background checks and a class, along with the local sheriff signing off on that permit. Are you saying that wannabe gangsters and psychos are the ones going through the permit process?
Yeah. Pretty simple. Because these dudes are the ones getting snagged with weapons on them.
But I get it. I'm sure your position on this subject is "different."
Later.

Yeah. Pretty simple. Because these dudes are the ones getting snagged with weapons on them.
But I get it. I'm sure your position on this subject is "different."
Later.
It's all good. Just curious on what your position was.

Back
Top Bottom