NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

what. a. hockey game. ... WOW !

looks like my prediction will come to fruitition :D ducks in 7, maybe earlier haha. Hiller has been a very nice surprise so far for anaheim

Ducks up on the Sharks early 1-0

Man, Hiller is on effing FIRE. I thought the Sharks played a much better game tonight than their last game, but Hiller was the Ducks savior tonight. He had 40 saves. Gotta give credit where credits due, and it all goes to him.

Damn, Skunk ... WTF is up with your boys?

HAHA. Ignore the msg I sent. I read that wrong, and as far as last nights game goes, Hiller was just on fire for that game, and then from that 5 min mark on in that game, they just started playing like crap. I dont know why, but they did. Pissin me off though. I had picked em in 5, but now its lookin like its gunna be a min of 6, IF they win. I hope they get back on track, but if not, its a loss they gave themselves.

tell him norcal.... now were talking....habs suck...and at least the sharks have a better future and great core of players than the habitants lool

Coming from a habs fan, and a quebeccan, you really have no space to speak. ;-)

Habs are 8th seed, sharks are 1st ... who's the choker ?

not to mention that your team is healthy and has no problems whatsoever. We're playing without our top Center ( top goal scorer when he last played) and top defencemen (most points in the team, future captain of the habs) . and we wouldn't have been 8th seed if during the season :

1- komisarek hadn't been out for 2 months
2- tanguay hadn't been out for 3 months
3- latendresse hadn't been out for 3 months
4- price hadn't been out for a month (been injured 2 times for a monthly total)
5- markov hadn't been out for the last 10 games (lost all 10 since he's gone)
6- Lang didn't get injured for the season at midseason
7- bouillon hadn't been injured for half the season
8- O'byrne hadn't shot in his own net ( LOL )
9- 5 of our players didn't catch a virus and each were unavailable for at least a week
10- all the stuff i can't think of right now

Now watch your sharks choke for the "i don't know how many times in a row" time ! :up: i'm going to watch the backups give a whoopin to the bruins tonight. In fact, i won't, because i have a final exam from 6pm to 9:30 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Habs are 8th seed, sharks are 1st ... who's the choker ?

not to mention that your team is healthy and has no problems whatsoever. We're playing without our top Center ( top goal scorer when he last played) and top defencemen (most points in the team, future captain of the habs) . and we wouldn't have been 8th seed if during the season :

1- komisarek hadn't been out for 2 months
2- tanguay hadn't been out for 3 months
3- latendresse hadn't been out for 3 months
4- price hadn't been out for a month (been injured 2 times for a monthly total)
5- markov hadn't been out for the last 10 games (lost all 10 since he's gone)
6- Lang didn't get injured for the season at midseason
7- bouillon hadn't been injured for half the season
8- O'byrne hadn't shot in his own net ( LOL )
9- 5 of our players didn't catch a virus and each were unavailable for at least a week
10- all the stuff i can't think of right now

Now watch your sharks choke for the "i don't know how many times in a row" time ! :up: i'm going to watch the backups give a whoopin to the bruins tonight. In fact, i won't, because i have a final exam from 6pm to 9:30 :(

stop being a homer............flyer power baby

stop being a homer............flyer power baby

i don't understand where this comes from... it's not homerism, those are facts. You can't expect a team to win back to back the 1st seed if one year they're fresh (no injuries at all) and overachieve (according to some) , and the year after they lose half their team to injuries, finish 8th and are considered "chokers" ( even though they still made the playoffs, which IMO is surprising)

it's a reality, i'm sorry but denying those facts can just come from a "hater" . any team would lose a ****load of games under those circumstances.

to put it in perspective, it would be like the caps losing ovechkin for the season and mike green for the last 10 games of the season plus the playoffs (and you'd have all the other injuries surrounding those 2 big losses). i know lang isn't ovechkin, markov is as good as green though. But the fact remains that those four players have a huge impact on their team's success, and you can't expect a franchise to perform well without those elements.

i know dominizzo that living in montreal, you're accustomed to the typical hardcore habs fan who no matter what love their team and think they're always the best. But use your judgement please and try to read further into my posts instead of just labelling me like all the other ones, for chrissakes.

Back
Top Bottom