NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

well, the analysts at RDS (quebec's ESPN) are almost saying we'll end up last in the conference next year lol... kinda think about it... bob gainey might be fired, we have no coach, 10+ free agents, an alcoholic goalie... oh boyyy... at least we've got pacioretty/weber/d'agostini/subban/massé , who're young and promising... but the big picture ain't pretty

well, the analysts at RDS (quebec's ESPN) are almost saying we'll end up last in the conference next year lol... kinda think about it... bob gainey might be fired, we have no coach, 10+ free agents, an alcoholic goalie... oh boyyy... at least we've got pacioretty/weber/d'agostini/subban/massé , who're young and promising... but the big picture ain't pretty

Good riddance.

Wooooooooooooooooah oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh
Let's go Rangers!!

I am From New York and I'm Loving It even though Rangers are my Number 2 Team I'm a Predators Fan lol Odd

BUT LET'S GO RANGERS

What a game. I thought they were doneski when Chicago tied it up.

Crazy.

:lol: some guy shot from the crease and hit the post, or he was pretty darn close, 2 minutes before the end of regulation (don't know if you recall the shot... )

... you must've ****'n'yo'pants ! :lol:

that series, along with caps-rangers and ducks-sharks are really entertaining

Damn them flames pulled it out tonight. GG. Seems like your Flames, much like my Sharks, are still alive Ceder. Crazy game.

dominizzo::lol::lol: just :sidelol::rotfl1::bye:Flyers.

Back
Top Bottom