Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Mother-****er!!!

Bad start ... Pens trail 3-0. :(

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

Jesus-****ing-Christ-On-A-Pogo-Stick! We've turned into the Flyers.

ur pens are underachievers...flyers are a btter team...bumpusitis....wheres crosby the siisy when u need him..lmoa...FLURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lmao...U will not win with that ugly goalie in net..No cup 4 u Bumpusitis....Datsyuk is backkk,,,series is done in 6....elaaaaaa reeee detroit,,,,,,,,,,,,,crosby sucks

All the Pens did was wake up the giant, Detroit is going to win the next game and close it out.

(sigh)

Goddammit!

Back to the Igloo for Game 6 ... I still believe!

Again: No-one ever said it'd be easy. Pens in 7!!!

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

ur pens are underachievers...flyers are a btter team...bumpusitis....wheres crosby the siisy when u need him..lmoa...FLURYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lmao...U will not win with that ugly goalie in net..No cup 4 u Bumpusitis....Datsyuk is backkk,,,series is done in 6....elaaaaaa reeee detroit,,,,,,,,,,,,,crosby sucks

Como what?

Pen's looked like boys playing against men,on a side note we get to see even more of how much of a cheap-shot artist Malkin is.(he's always the 3rd man in to hand out the little sucker shots,and it cost his team last nite).

nnnahhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh nahhhhhhhhhhh heyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy goooddddddddddddbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....(repeat 5 times)...Pens are done....

im soooo happppy....woooow...pens will not win the cup 2 years in a row....lmao...go Dwings go

:lol:
Dog-pile on the rabbit! Dog-pile on the rabbit!
:lol:

That's it, boys ... throw another shovel of dirt on our grave ...

We've faced adversity all year long.

I STILL BELIEVE!!!

PENS IN 7!!!

LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!
LET'S GO PENS!

Back
Top Bottom