Nice article about Baz's teammate Claude Terrell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice article about Baz's teammate Claude Terrell

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=uwire-newmexicooffensivelinemans&prov=uwire&type=lgns

"We are excited about having Claude on our team," said Rams offensive line coach John Matsko on the team's Web site. "The guy is big and strong and has power and brute force. He is nasty as an anchor. He can pull and run and hit a guy in spaces."

Terrell's size and skills made him too good to go undrafted. He's 6-foot-2 and weighs 343 pounds. In pre-draft tests, he bench pressed 445 pounds once, 225 pounds 27 times and squatted 570 pounds. "He is just a wide body," said John Benton, another Rams offensive line coach. "He's a stout guy, [a] real powerful blocker and he pulls well. I think he'll be a great fit for us."

He was a guy we scouted heavily and with some extra picks I think we would have looked long and hard at him.

Boomer said:
He was a guy we scouted heavily and with some extra picks I think we would have looked long and hard at him.

No doubt dude! A guy that wide and unbelievably strong could almost play RT, held back only by lack of height. At worst, an awesome RG, expecially if paired with a road-grader RT.

Back
Top Bottom