Nice Article About Thompson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice Article About Thompson

Wow great article and I have to agree with it, I'm really hoping that DT is this years Jamie Nails a guy who alot of people gave up on who comes in an blows the whole league away!

Go DT we are cheering for you.

Maybe this will make McDrop worried enough that he will try to learn how to catch a football an hold onto it. Cause he does have great speed but god awful hands.

DT is going to start this season. I can't wait for Week 3 vs Buffalo. Nate Clements is going to be all kinds of screwed that day.

WR Derrius Thompson is now officially beyond hot. The kid's smoking, he's scorching, he's . . . choose your adjective that has to do with hot. He caught a pass across the middle in which he stopped in his tracks and seemingly dived backward toward an underthrown pass. He also caught a long pass down the sideline in which he made the grab over his defender, stayed in bounds and served notice he's not just a possession receiver.
from http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6414544.htm

:hail: DT

what a great signing it seems so far

But the Bills fan in the Smack forum had a list of fantasy receivers....and Thompson wasn't on there. How can this be?? :confused:

Originally posted by Muck
But the Bills fan in the Smack forum had a list of fantasy receivers....and Thompson wasn't on there. How can this be?? :confused:

Muck you expect Bills fan to think?;)

Back
Top Bottom