nice article on saban and shula similarities with Traylor contract details | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nice article on saban and shula similarities with Traylor contract details

I am loving that Shula approves of Saban. Great article. :D

Also, Traylor's contract for two years is pretty decent. Nothing too big.

That was a terrible article....it said NOTHING about their talk....two paragraphs that says Shula likes Saban. woop de doo.....no offense to the submitter, the Sun Sentinal deserves the big :tongueout for the non story.

This part of the article was more interesting....
Draft gambit failed

The Dolphins worked so hard at trying to convince franchises with high picks in April's draft that they were going to make Braylon Edwards the second overall choice that team officials were constantly in touch with the Michigan wide receiver's representatives until just 10 minutes before selections began.

The bluff didn't work, as Cleveland refused to trade up for Edwards.

The Dolphins selected tailback Ronnie Brown at No. 2 and Cleveland used the No. 3 pick on Edwards, who wasn't thrilled at being part of a smoke screen.

I love the real life gamesmanship that goes on around the draft. How many people here actualy fell for the smokescreen?

I guess all's fair in love and the war room. :up:

/somebody else said that, not sure who.

wow pessimism on InFINSible's part, woo-hoo! Seriously, they printed teh story the way it was since that is all they know. Considering Saban's non detail approach, I doubt the substance of the conversation is known. They are merely saying that it would appear that Saban will make the Don seem welcome and he cares about the tradition.

As far as the gamesmanship, I agree.

rickeyrunsover said:
wow pessimism on InFINSible's part, woo-hoo! Seriously, they printed teh story the way it was since that is all they know. Considering Saban's non detail approach, I doubt the substance of the conversation is known. They are merely saying that it would appear that Saban will make the Don seem welcome and he cares about the tradition.

As far as the gamesmanship, I agree.
I'm disappointed because I expected more. I wanted to know Shula's thoughts on Saban and if he saw himself in Saban and anything else that Don wanted to say about Nick, instead I got, they talked, they like each other, and Don is allowed to drink free coffee all day at the Dolphins head quarters. bleh

All in all, it affects me for about 20 seconds...so a "wow." doesn't really fit....:lol:

inFINSible said:
I'm disappointed because I expected more. I wanted to know Shula's thoughts on Saban and if he saw himself in Saban and anything else that Don wanted to say about Nick, instead I got, they talked, they like each other, and Don is allowed to drink free coffee all day at the Dolphins head quarters. bleh

All in all, it affects me for about 20 seconds...so a "wow." doesn't really fit....:lol:
:lol: I couldn't agree more.. lol

Back
Top Bottom