Nice read on Channing Crowder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice read on Channing Crowder

the important thing about this is that he seems confident "I just want to prove to everyone that I can be an NFL player," he said... :up: .. besides the fact that he can lift 300 pounds:tongue:

4 total acl's and we talk about willis mcgahee being a great rick for the jills...i just dont see how this guy is going to hold up...

BigScuingili said:
I hope it isn't a 300 lbs. leg press because that is too easy and every dolphin player should be able to do it.

"able to push up 300 pounds on a quadriceps lift."

pigskinguy said:
I really like the part about being "able to push up 300 pounds on a quadriceps lift."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/dolphins/2005-05-17-crowder-feature_x.htm
Great read! Thanks. I'm really excited and optimistic about Crowder. If he can stay healthy, he is going to be GREAT! I think we'll see him dominated a lot early on this year on Special Teams. I also hope he gets quite a bit of playing time this year too, especially when we play some 3-4.

The More I Read About This Guy The More I Like Him They Compare Him To Ray Lewis But He Is Bigger Than R.lewis.one Day He Could Replace Zack In 3 To 4 Years Maybe You Never Know. :fire: :evil:

BigScuingili said:
I hope it isn't a 300 lbs. leg press because that is too easy and every dolphin player should be able to do it.

ugh....doesn't say it in that article but it was only using ONE leg! (this was reported numerous times in other articles a couple of weeks ago) the below IS quoted from the above linked article

"something the coach said might be tops among Miami players"

painnotpleasure said:
Great read! Thanks. I'm really excited and optimistic about Crowder. If he can stay healthy, he is going to be GREAT! I think we'll see him dominated a lot early on this year on Special Teams. I also hope he gets quite a bit of playing time this year too, especially when we play some 3-4.

Yeah, I am guardedly optimistic about Crowder. IF his knees hold up, he could turn into one of the top MLB in the NFL. However, 4 ACL injuries is alot ot overcome. Let's hope he does it.

Back
Top Bottom