Nice Story on UCONN Linebacker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nice Story on UCONN Linebacker

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Alfred Fincher is a guy we have really been looking hard at - a great inside force in a 4-3/3-4 he would be a solid 2nd rounder for us.

Anyway, I stumbled across this bit of info which shows why Saban and Belichick like him so much:

"Last season, a campus policeman was sent to the UConn stadium to check out a report of noise. What he found was Fincher and his close friend and workout partner, quarterback Dan Orlovsky, running the stadium steps.

“We like to work out. It was late. Nobody's up, and you know you're getting better than everybody else when everybody else is sleeping,†Fincher said. “It's something we like to do."

Boomer said:
Alfred Fincher is a guy we have really been looking hard at - a great inside force in a 4-3/3-4 he would be a solid 2nd rounder for us.

Anyway, I stumbled across this bit of info which shows why Saban and Belichick like him so much:

"Last season, a campus policeman was sent to the UConn stadium to check out a report of noise. What he found was Fincher and his close friend and workout partner, quarterback Dan Orlovsky, running the stadium steps.

“We like to work out. It was late. Nobody's up, and you know you're getting better than everybody else when everybody else is sleeping,†Fincher said. “It's something we like to do."

You sure have to admire his work ethic. I think he'd be a great pick.

Back
Top Bottom