Nick Bunnicotti interview..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Bunnicotti interview.....

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Reaction score
I caught the tail end of his interview this morning on the radio.
Two points.

1. He thinks Saban has had multiple talks with Ricky Williams and that he will be playing for us this year.

2. If Smith is there at #2 Saban will take him and try to trade him to another team for more picks. He will also take a running back later on.

Thats about all I caught for what its worth.

Den54 said:
I caught the tail end of his interview this morning on the radio.
Two points.

1. He thinks Saban has had multiple talks with Ricky Williams and that he will be playing for us this year.

2. If Smith is there at #2 Saban will take him and try to trade him to another team for more picks. He will also take a running back later on.

Thats about all I caught for what its worth.
Wow. Most people assume ( I think) that if Ricky was coming back and we drafted Smith that we'd have a quality package there, if Saban deems Ricky as someone he can count on. I like our current stable of RB's if Ricky is on the Roster with them. I still hope we draft something other than RB and get Ricky or Travis Henry on our roster.

I doubt Nick B. knows anymore then the rest of us. But then again who know?

Den54 said:
I doubt Nick B. knows anymore then the rest of us. But then again who know?

I agree, and that seems to be the case with everyone who has gone on the record. The great thing about it is that Saban has created such a huge cloud of silence and speculation, there are as many opinions are there are people in the know. :)

Back
Top Bottom