Nick mangold in rnd 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick mangold in rnd 2

jtsacksyou

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
will nick mangold be there in the 2nd when we pick? If we could get him in the second and a good tackle in the 1st our oline would be a lot better.

Doubtful IMO.

I see him as a late 1st - very early 2nd.

There is a chance he could slip alittle bit. How does everyone feel about Greg Eslinger tho? He would be there in the Second and might be in the third. Mangold could be there in the second , But thats a big maybe!

Skeet84 said:
There is a chance he could slip alittle bit. How does everyone feel about Greg Eslinger tho? He would be there in the Second and might be in the third. Mangold could be there in the second , But thats a big maybe!

Eslinger is to small IMO.

jtsacksyou said:
will nick mangold be there in the 2nd when we pick? If we could get him in the second and a good tackle in the 1st our oline would be a lot better.

You wanna go O-line rounds one and two :eek:

what about all the other holes we need to fill

Anyway, I dont think he will be there but never count it out, this draft has a lot of depth and guys that could go ahead of him

First I'm hoping for Bentley but if we don't get him I'd love to get Mangold but he'll be gone late 1st or early 2nd....I don't like Eslinger for us and I can't see us going o-line with our top 2 picks either but I can see us going defence with our top 2 picks....Lawson at 16 and maybe DB in the 2nd....Watson is also posible as is Carpenter if Lawson's gone.

Ozzy rules!!

I thought about this last night. It would be different for us to do but then the Oline would be set for sometime. Say Justice and Carey at Tackle, Hadnot and James at Guard and Manigold at Center. Sounds pretty good to me. Though Hadnot is a pretty good center and doesn't seem to have the attention span to not jump before the snap.

Alex22 said:
You wanna go O-line rounds one and two :eek:

what about all the other holes we need to fill

Anyway, I dont think he will be there but never count it out, this draft has a lot of depth and guys that could go ahead of him

Yeah I would draft Justice and Mangold with our first two picks cause Oline is our biggest problem at the moment. You get that line going and thats gunna help Ronnie and the passing game. No need to have a QB if you gunna get him hurt.

Danny said:
First I'm hoping for Bentley but if we don't get him I'd love to get Mangold but he'll be gone late 1st or early 2nd....I don't like Eslinger for us and I can't see us going o-line with our top 2 picks either but I can see us going defence with our top 2 picks....Lawson at 16 and maybe DB in the 2nd....Watson is also posible as is Carpenter if Lawson's gone.

Ozzy rules!!

Bentley is gunna cost over 5 mil a year and I don't wanna pay that for a Center. Thats too much for him. I know he is one of the best and he is still young.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah I would draft Justice and Mangold with our first two picks cause Oline is our biggest problem at the moment. You get that line going and thats gunna help Ronnie and the passing game. No need to have a QB if you gunna get him hurt.

Hmmmm.... I agree its a need but biggest problem? I'd definitely put it behind QB and secondary, especially if we lose Madison.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah, But so is Mike degory and you like picking him.

what is IMO?

I think he's a good center, but probably wouldn't fit our system either.

In My Opinion

SpeedRush99 said:
Hmmmm.... I agree its a need but biggest problem? I'd definitely put it behind QB and secondary, especially if we lose Madison.

QB is a Big problem I am just assuming we are gunna get a QB thru free agency. I actually think Madison is gunna stay after he restructures his contract. Besides that Will Poole will be healthy and the would put Daniels as a 3rd DB so its already lookinng better.

SpeedRush99 said:
I think he's a good center, but probably wouldn't fit our system either.

In My Opinion

Thank you. I should have know that. :D

Back
Top Bottom