Nick mangold in rnd 2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick mangold in rnd 2

Skeet84 said:
QB is a Big problem I am just assuming we are gunna get a QB thru free agency. I actually think Madison is gunna stay after he restructures his contract. Besides that Will Poole will be healthy and the would put Daniels as a 3rd DB so its already lookinng better.

I wouldn't be handing the starting job to Poole just yet. I really like the guy but Daniels has been playing in the system for a couple years now.

SpeedRush99 said:
I wouldn't be handing the starting job to Poole just yet. I really like the guy but Daniels has been playing in the system for a couple years now.

Yeah, But Poole would have been a starter last year and Daniels would be a really good 3rd DB. However I would not be mad if Daniels started and Poole was the thrid. Gunna be alot better than Howard.

Skeet84 said:
Yeah, But Poole would have been a starter last year and Daniels would be a really good 3rd DB. However I would not be mad if Daniels started and Poole was the thrid. Gunna be alot better than Howard.

No doubt

Mangold might have solidified himself as a 1st....Alot of centers in this draft,very deep and if Miami takes 1 it will be in the 3rd..Unless we trade down or someone slips through the cracks.

Back
Top Bottom