Nick Saban at the Heat game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban at the Heat game

Hey Nick......stop slacking at the Heat game and get back to work with the FINS!!!

I have a man-crush on Saban.

yes heat!!!!!!!!!!! lets win the whole thing now.

Ozzy rules!!

HEATTTTTT BABY!!!!! hopefully saban will return the favor

nice to see saban at the game supporting another miami team the heat are going to win a championship and so are the fins baby mark my words. goooooooooooooooooo heat baby!!!!!!!:dolphins: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Nick is the MAN!!! Congrats to the Heat!!! Win the championship and the Dolphins will match ya!!!!

death7star said:
kinda sad fins only miami team not to do jack crap in the past decade.

Dude, no.

Just, no.

That's seriously about to change.

This is the first time the Heat have made it to a championship. The Fins are the winningest team since the '70s merger, and we will be one of the better teams this year and for years to come.

Stop with all that nonsense.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -TROIT'S

GOIN' FISHIN'!!!!

clear.gif

So has any city won two championships in the same year??? I know no team has won the SB in their home stadium. Time to break both of those....Lets Go D-Wade!!!

Nicky Napoleon said:
So has any city won two championships in the same year??? I know no team has won the SB in their home stadium. Time to break both of those....Lets Go D-Wade!!!

Not to sure. But, the same year would be Dolphins Feb 2007 superbowl champs and Heat June 07 champs. But, Heat June 06 champs and Dolphins Feb 07 Champs is close enough for me.

Ricky Brown said:
maybe it's just me but the photo is eerily similar to Dan Marino....anyone else think so?

Yah! He has the Danny boy smirk. Sorta forcing a smile.

Nicky Napoleon said:

How quickly we forget... Patriots + Red Sox? I know, it makes me sick too :shakeno:

Nicky Napoleon said:

I think Pittsburgh even pulled a football, baseball, hockey triple play back in the 70s...and yeah, Patriots/Sox did it two years ago.

Back
Top Bottom