Nick Saban interview... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban interview...

Even going beyond that issue. He let the defense get old. Missed on several picks jason allen, Ronnie brown etc. It was more than drew brees. There was a lot he admits to getting wrong the drew brees thing was just the final nail. We really just need to move on from it anyways. The brees thing happened and going back to look 14 years later doesn't excuse the other bad decisions we made along the way

This franchise has made a lot of bad choices in the last decade. I don't care what anyone in here says but not getting Drew Brees was a huge mistake and I dont blame Saban for leaving because we had a losing culture. Either how Drew Brees ended up having the best season of his career up until that point.

he basically sed, he quit because wasn't allowed to signe Brees
He can rewrite history all he wants too. Yet the truth is he was a below average NFL head coach who failed because he was lousy with his draft picks and he had trouble dealing with grown men.

I take nothing away from his ability as a recruiter and a coach at the minor league level. He is one of the best college head coaches in history but that still doesn’t change the fact he was a liar and a lousy head coach when he was with the Dolphins.

Even going beyond that issue. He let the defense get old. Missed on several picks jason allen, Ronnie brown etc. It was more than drew brees. There was a lot he admits to getting wrong the drew brees thing was just the final nail. We really just need to move on from it anyways. The brees thing happened and going back to look 14 years later doesn't excuse the other bad decisions we made along the way
What he did was deflect blame bc he couldn’t cut it in the pros. **** that guy.

This franchise has made a lot of bad choices in the last decade. I don't care what anyone in here says but not getting Drew Brees was a huge mistake and I dont blame Saban for leaving because we had a losing culture. Either how Drew Brees ended up having the best season of his career up until that point.
In the last decade?

That was 15 years ago.

C’mon man, what has Brees actually accomplished since Miami chose Culpepper over him?

C’mon man, what has Brees actually accomplished since Miami chose Culpepper over him?
Besides a Super Bowl victory, he has given the city of New Orleans hope each year that they can make it back.
Corona Mask GIF by INTO ACT!ON

Back
Top Bottom