Nick Saban On With Fat Hank On Espn 2 (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban On With Fat Hank On Espn 2 (Merged)

"He was the only guy who put half our defensive players in the training room for a week after we faced him".

Section126 said:
"We would like to have him back."

WOW....excuse me while I get excited.......

Hey Rodney Harrison....how bout tackling Ronnie Brown's backup? Ricky Williams......

did you notice that sh*t eating grin on sabans face during the interveiw. He's probably picturing BB sitting up late at night trying to figure out how to game plan against ricky and ronnie. :roflmao:

M3590NJ973 said:
Ricky and Ronnie have opposite personailitys. It would be interesting to see if Ricky comes back comes back how that would work out.

I don't know about opposite personalities... they are both quiet people who keep to themselves. Ricky smoked pot, as a result left the team by running from the world finding out about it... Ronnie doesn't.. thats the difference.

There a different personalities on teams, its going to happen. Not everyone is going to be the same.

Same backfield, or Brown could be used as a 3rd or 4th receiver in a spread formation with Williams in the backfield... Brown and McMichael in the slots, Chambers and Booker out wide and Ricky in a one back set, who do you focus on?

Ricky has mental problems, real, chemical ones that need clinical attention.

That's why he left. He can come back, I couldn't care less, I just hope we're not ever really counting on him on the eve of the super bowl, when he'll end up flying to india and missing the super bowl so that he can go find himself.

Back
Top Bottom