Nick Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban

well this team obvioulsy needs to get some comradery. And saban knows how to make that work.

The movie wasn't that great but hey... it's a free movie, I doubt the players had a problem with that. :D

JJ & Wanny both did that. Never heard of Shula doing it, though.

Wannstedt did it to go see remember the titans. that's what inspired oj mcduffie to say "coach, we should wear the white pants on white jerseys this week"

good way to get the team together.............it wasnt a bad movie

I never understood the reasoning behind going out together to watch a movie. Sixty grown a$$ men sheading a tear together......gimmie a break. You want to build unity....WIN.

finmann said:
I never understood the reasoning behind going out together to watch a movie. Sixty grown a$$ men sheading a tear together......gimmie a break. You want to build unity....WIN.

Why you dissing Saban's gesture??? Spending time together builds unity.

you don't think anyone would throw anything at anybody when the lights go out do ya ? now imagine Ricky in the audience...

cnc66 said:
you don't think anyone would throw anything at anybody when the lights go out do ya ? now imagine Ricky in the audience...

Ricky would be the guy chuckling at everything...even the non-funny parts.

If you've read his book, he took his champion LSU tigers to see a movie the night before the championship game. The players wanted to watch an action movie but instead he made them see another movie (can't remember right now and don't feel like flipping through the whole book) that he felt would teach his players something.

Back
Top Bottom