NICKNAME CONTEST IS OVER THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 16TH.... | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NICKNAME CONTEST IS OVER THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 16TH....

patrick-"i came to bring the pain" surtain
patrick " u can only hope to contain" surtain

tim "truck towin" bowens

ricky" the rhino" williams

sam"spiderman" simmons

jamar "fishnet" fletcher---hes got u covered

larry"chewbacca" chester

brock" the rock" marion

sam"mad game" madison

norv " a beautiful mind" turner

dave"william wallace" wannstedt-the peoples hero

chris "chillingly good " chambers
chris "

oronde"godsend" gadsen

here's a few...

"The MAD MAN" Sam Madison

Chris "Too good for a nickname" Chambers

Jamie "IRON" Nails

"The CON MAN" Rob Konrad

Alright Dolfanites...

The second annual DCH's NIckname Contest has to come to a conlcusion. This contest is going to end...this FRIDAY night....at the stroke of 11:59 Pm. Its easy to remember....the Dolphins play the SAINTS this Thursday night....on AUGUST 15th....and the contest ends the next day....FRIDAY... AUGUST 16th.

I want to thank each one of you for playing....this was very fun to read...and it registered over 3000 views...which will take me some time to really sift through all of this....just to come up with a DCH's TOP 50 FINAL NICKNAMES.....

My plan is to literally take a week after the contest is over with....and with the help of my store staff.....we will come up with and post........THE FINAL 50 BEST DOLPHIN NICKNAMES

From there.....my plan.... once that FINAL 50 LIST is up there....for all to see....

I promise to present the OVERALL WINNER....and the RUNNER-UPS.....on AUGUST 29th......as that day we will be hosting the CHICAGO BEARS in the final pre-season game.

Once I announce the winners..... All prizes will be sent via UPS directly to your doorstep....(NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES)

All winners must E-mail DCH for proper addresses and discuss with DCH about how excited he or she was to except these awards....and most importantly...how he/she came up with that winning nickname.

All winners will be briefed by DCH about the prizes that will be forthcoming to them...so there will be absolutely no discrepencies.

I hope that clears everything up....and once again....good luck to all that played.....and thank you very much for those who just read them all.....over 3000 people have gone over there...that is really something.

One note: With the help of my staff....who are completely unbias....they do not post here or anywhere.....THEY...will be my panel of judges....(there are 5 of them...all Dolphin fans) who will present me the FINAL 50 BEST NICKNAMES...that will be the cut.

From there....its just me baby. I will then be the sole judge on the winner...and the runner-ups. I look forward to a very tough decision...
Thanks for Playing...
DCH

Thanks DCH, I was wondering about the details of this contest. I didn't even know it was you putting it on before. Anyways thanks for doing all this work and not getting much back, thanks.

I am a General Manager....in the SPORTS COLLECTIBLES BUSINESS.

Dajesus: I cannot do any advertising on this site.....

Just to clear anything up......I am a GENERAL MANAGER....overlooking two stores......in two different malls.

One is located in the AVENTURA MALL....and the other....THE DOLPHIN MALL....of all names!

I am currently based out of the company's newest store.....the one out of the DOLPHIN MALL...in SOUTHWEST MIAMI.

We are a retail sports apparell/cards/novelties store....which is a part of a major electronics retail giant corporation's umbrella.

I can always answer any questions on your collectibles.....if you just e-mail me...

Other than that.......I am still registered with the CIA....still running covert, black-ops, type of operations. Hence the code, operative name.....Dirtycashholdin. For the record....I make that guy XXX....look like Peter Pan.

I have to go.....I am on one of those.. "WHAT TO DO WITH SADDAM PANELS"..... I just hope I can catch a plane back from Washington D.C......just in time to watch the Dolphins-Bucs game by 8 pm tommorrow night. If you see my TOP 40 GAME OBSERVATIONS POST....you know I am still in the country....
Sincerely...
DCH

I still say "Dreadnaught" for Ricky Williams. Perfect play on the dreads and the power of this steamroller.

Back
Top Bottom