NIKE put this banner up right downtown...make me puke! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NIKE put this banner up right downtown...make me puke!

a friend of mine went to Miami Oh with him and said he was a jerk any good athlete is a jerk. marino used to yell and scream at players and coaches on the sidelines. jordan once took pippens meal away on the plane ride home because he said "he didn't earn his money that night so he didn't deserve it" it's just the nature of the beast

Marino was awesome. I have met him in person and he was not a stuck up prick! I thought he was very genuine and friendly! He shook my hand and spoke to me like we were on the same level. I gained an even greater admiration for him after that!

dorsaroll156 said:
he didnt deserve the sb.he sucked in that game.

But if it wasn't for his game saving takle against the Colts there would of been no SB for the steelers...He saved the season for them...If you hate him or love him, that's the facts.
Maybe we can get a banner in Miami ,Ohio, when we win the SB...:evil:

BBsuck said:
But if it wasn't for his game saving takle against the Colts there would of been no SB for the steelers...He saved the season for them...If you hate him or love him, that's the facts.
Maybe we can get a banner in Miami ,Ohio, when we win the SB...:evil:
I am so sick of everyone praisin Big Ben for that tackle (not trying to bash you here bro, just making my pojnt). The 2 Steelers coming in from Roethlisberger's right would have been right there anyway to make the tackle after the Colt player cut back inside. I mean it was a nice tackle by Ben, but come on, people talk about it like he was the only man there and it was do or die.

I understand the frustration with Ben, but Bettis didn't do much in the SB, and he is also a hero...It's just how you look at it I guess ????:confused: I Just Wish Miami could of been so lucky so I could be making excuses for the fins....and yes I would be !!! :D I feel we will have our chance soon..

Yea i hate passin that sign even time i go downtown. i want to paintball it one time and mess it all up.

Blade, what's up? Good to see another smart person from Findlay resist all the Ben hoop-la! Maybe it is easier for me than life-long residents. I moved here from Willard (Ohio) in 1996. Coincidentally, the same Willard that produced Akron & Cleveland Browns QB CHARLIE FRYE. I don't know Roethlisberger personally but I have seen him out in Findlay since he got drafted and he has a severely swollen head. He has an entourage and bodyguards to keep everyone (in his own hometown) away from him. No hand shakes, no small talk, no autographs. He's too good for us and the only way to get an autograph these days is cough up some cash! I do know Charlie personally and I can tell you, he's the same guy he ever was. He still plays basketball with a bunch of us regular people once a week. I go to Willard each week to visit family and friends and I usually stop in and play some hoops! Charlie is just one of the guys. He didn't and will never change and be all high and mighty like Ben!

There are a lot of Dolphins fans in Findlay and surrounding area! I see a lot of people in Dolphins jerseys out and about. I wish Damon's would come back to town. I went there every Sunday to watch the Fins as did many Phinfanz! Before the current bangwagon days, Dolphins fans outnumbered everyone else there including Pukesburgh!

Fin_dlayOhioFin said:
Blade, what's up? Good to see another smart person from Findlay resist all the Ben hoop-la! Maybe it is easier for me than life-long residents. I moved here from Willard (Ohio) in 1996. Coincidentally, the same Willard that produced Akron & Cleveland Browns QB CHARLIE FRYE. I don't know Roethlisberger personally but I have seen him out in Findlay since he got drafted and he has a severely swollen head. He has an entourage and bodyguards to keep everyone (in his own hometown) away from him. No hand shakes, no small talk, no autographs. He's too good for us and the only way to get an autograph these days is cough up some cash! I do know Charlie personally and I can tell you, he's the same guy he ever was. He still plays basketball with a bunch of us regular people once a week. I go to Willard each week to visit family and friends and I usually stop in and play some hoops! Charlie is just one of the guys. He didn't and will never change and be all high and mighty like Ben!

There are a lot of Dolphins fans in Findlay and surrounding area! I see a lot of people in Dolphins jerseys out and about. I wish Damon's would come back to town. I went there every Sunday to watch the Fins as did many Phinfanz! Before the current bangwagon days, Dolphins fans outnumbered everyone else there including Pukesburgh!

Heys whats up? Yea, i grew up here but i still dont like him. I went to high school with him and he was actually in my gym class. Even then, he was a dick. he always walked around like he was better then everyone else. At least the freakin paper quick puttin stupid articles about him in the paper.

Anyway, i usually just watched the games at home since i talked my parents into gettin Sunday Ticket. But sometimes, i watch the game at Frickers because my dad was the Regional Manager and i always got the hook up on free food and i knew everyone who worked there.

Hell yea, i love the chilli cheese fries and the chunks. Always good together.

Back
Top Bottom