Nine Dolphins Begin NFL Europe Competition This Weekend

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3790
DOLPHINS ALLOCATED PLAYERS
LS William Delahoussaye (Berlin)
S Jack Hunt (Berlin)
FB Ben Moa (Berlin)
T Tony Pape (Berlin)
G Rodney Reed (Hamburg)
LB Winston Taylor (Berlin)
G Jason Thomas (Rhein)
DE Matthew Walters (Cologne)
G Eric Wilson (Hamburg)
The two players I will be looking at the most will be Moa and Pape. The other ones probably have no shot at a roster spot.

Plus here is Tony Pape's week 5 Diary:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3789

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
I am real interested in seeing what Moa can do.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Well it still remains to be seen if our draftees, UDFA and FA can beat these guys for a spot, they are all young and unexpensive, I wouldnt mind any of them at least in TC.

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
Pape is the only one I'm excited to see. He was a steal in the 7th round.

Ohiophinphan

Starter
Reaction score
Pape likely has the best chance but Moa, the former gangbanger, is the best story and the underdog I'm rooting for! Moa had not been a FB/H-back in college. If he shows something in NFLE he could get a good look by us or even after our camp by someone else.

Back to Pape, I think he has a chance to make the roster, he'll be an NFLE exemption and thus will be there until the final cut. Gives him a chance to show something. Since our Oline is utterly up in the air, he has a chance, slim but a chance.

Celtkin

Hammered
Reaction score
gator_sensation said:
How much do players get paid in NFL Europe?
They are paid the amount agreed to on their NFL contract. As Clumpy explained it to me, most of the players in the NFLE are earning NFL minimum

PHINSfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Yeah Moa and Pape would be 2 to keep an eye on. I believe they both will make our team next year.

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Moa might have a chance to make it with the big boys if he produces in Europe.

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohiophinphan said:
Pape likely has the best chance but Moa, the former gangbanger, is the best story and the underdog I'm rooting for! Moa had not been a FB/H-back in college. If he shows something in NFLE he could get a good look by us or even after our camp by someone else.
I am rooting for Moa too, especially after reading about him saving that kid from drowning recently. I think it was on ESPN but it mentioned that that Pape talked about it in his diary.

Top Bottom