No Disrespect intended TimBo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Disrespect intended TimBo

The Staff has been well aware of his medical conditions. He didn't pull this out of the blue.

the timing is pretty bad, however Timbo really worked hard to get back on this team...it's just bad luck.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I love watching TimBo play and think he is probably one of the best if not the best DT in Dolphins History.

But in all honesty, Here we are getting ready to go into camp and another player decides to retire. Couldnt he of made his decision before the draft?

<jumps into the pool to avoid the flaming that is about to ensue>

And dont forget the first line, I said I think Timbo is great but just had to say it to open up a can of worms, cause I know I cant be the only one thinking this. I know some will say his is medical and not by choice (which I agree with) but the timing is the same regardless.

we still drafted a DT so...the timing was not bad...he tried to comeback...the coaches knew he had a lingering back problem...it did not change our draft strategy and it did not stop us from signing a good free agent DT in K. Traylor...

Go Fins!!!

You make it sound like it was such a no-brainer decision

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I agree completely, but from the early signs in the workouts it was pretty obvious he wasnt going to be able to perform. The man has been threw hell in the trenches and I wish him the best in recovering from his injury.

You make this sound as though it was a no-brainer decision. That this decision was just an easy decision to make. I understand the logic you are using, but you are leaving out other variables here that made the decision a tough one for Tim.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom