no love from around the league podcast | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

no love from around the league podcast

Basically the pats wont miss a beat, the jets and bills have some upside an that we are gonna be a huge dissapointment, they only said that jmartin was gonna be bad and that would bite us in the ass, 3 of the 4 had us second in the division with an 8-8 record and the last guy had us at 7-9 tied wiith the jets,

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

They also dissed ireland

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Although they did say we had no qb issues and thought tannehill was "the guy"

On the other hand, yesterdays camp coverage by Sirius XM was extremely positive.
I am not sure who the guy was that said all these great things about Miami? But it was sure nice to hear positive news from the media.

They interviewed several players including Tannehill, Wake and Keller.

Very, very positive and the color guy told all Dolphin fans that this team is for real. The talent is there. And that we can win the division.
He actually said we could go to New England and take that game.

How refreshing. He must be a Dolphin fan himself. I wish I knew who he was?

Clicked the link, read the title and started reading the description of the podcast. Once I read "Gregg Rosenthal" I closed the page and didn't bother reading anymore of even listening.

Exactly what I want to hear from the talking heads. Positive press will set our team up for failure. Negative press makes fantastic motivation to prove the pundits wrong.

jmartin was gonna be bad and that would bite us in the ass

In other words, they read tweets from the first two days when Olivier Vernon was beating him in one on ones, watched five minutes of the hall of fame game and saw the one pressure he gave up, and have concluded that we are doomed and the entire line is going to suck the entire year.

I love the drive-by media.

I appreciate the very in-depth coverage provided by them. I'll probably just buy a sleep capsule and put myself in a self-induced coma until 2014 since this season is already over.

Everyone is going to have a different opinion about the team. They haven't proven anything yet, until they do there will be doubters. I believe this team will be better, but I'm still not expecting a spectacular team this year. I said when the schedule came out that I would be happy with 8-8.

On the other hand, yesterdays camp coverage by Sirius XM was extremely positive.
I am not sure who the guy was that said all these great things about Miami? But it was sure nice to hear positive news from the media.

They interviewed several players including Tannehill, Wake and Keller.

Very, very positive and the color guy told all Dolphin fans that this team is for real. The talent is there. And that we can win the division.
He actually said we could go to New England and take that game.

How refreshing. He must be a Dolphin fan himself. I wish I knew who he was?

NFL radio visits to camp are always positive. That doesn't mean you guys won't be good but I wouldn't judge on that just like I wouldn't judge on this podcast.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Everyone is going to have a different opinion about the team. They haven't proven anything yet, until they do there will be doubters. I believe this team will be better, but I'm still not expecting a spectacular team this year. I said when the schedule came out that I would be happy with 8-8.

all you have to do is win and the positive press will come.

Clicked the link, read the title and started reading the description of the podcast. Once I read "Gregg Rosenthal" I closed the page and didn't bother reading anymore of even listening.

At this point in Gregg Rosenthal's life, I hope he's come to terms with the fact that puberty is something his friends will have to tell him about.

Yeah WEEI Boston was doing a hypothetical, what if Brady did get knocked out for the season is it over? They all agreed the Pats would still easily win the AFC East with Mallet at QB at like 10-6 because the rest of the division sucks so badly. They didn't think NE would have any trouble until the playoffs. Would love to shut the arrogant NE media up but not much I can say until they're wrong.

Oh and I got laughed at for taking our D in my fantasy draft last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although they did say we had no qb issues and thought tannehill was "the guy"

Honestly, if we go a disappointing 7-9 or 8-8, but we learn that Tannehill is the THE guy, then I couldn't care less about a mediocre record.

Why do people get so upset anytime someone in the media says something negative? I can understand being upset with opinions like we're only going to win 5 games, but this team needs to win to get respect.

Back
Top Bottom