No More NFL Draft! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More NFL Draft!

Upshaw should be sent packing...Is Bush actually disguised as Upshaw??...There is trouble brewing and its not fricken good.

backpacker said:
This will be good for whoever wins the Super Bowl that year, since everyone would (or at least should) want to be on that team.

That makes me think that if it happens like that the NFL will become like MLB. Like there would be one team that is like the Yankees, that gets all the big name, big money guys, and there will be a rival for that team (like the Red Sox are for the Yankees) and then the rest of the league will just be filler. Let's face it, unless you are a fan of a paticular non-Yankees/Red Sox team, who the hell cares about the other teams? I can't stand baseball, played up from tee-ball up until sophmore year of high school, but I never watched it because it is so BORING and predictable. Basically either the Yankees or Red Sox get all the big players because they are the big rivalry and the only teams people pay attention to, unless they are huge baseball fans, and I see that happening (in theory) to the NFL if we drop the draft altogether and have college player free agency replace it.

last time i checked baseball had a draft
so did the NHL and so does the NBA
how will the NFL not having a draft be the same as baseball or anyother Major league sport?
If anything the NFL would be the only sport with that crappy system
if i were a betting man id bet this gets resolved quick and we retain the current system

Rixon said:
last time i checked baseball had a draft
so did the NHL and so does the NBA
how will the NFL not having a draft be the same as baseball or anyother Major league sport?
If anything the NFL would be the only sport with that crappy system
if i were a betting man id bet this gets resolved quick and we retain the current system

Baseball does have a draft but they don't play for that team for years if any. they go thru the minors it seems like forever.

Back
Top Bottom