No More QB's worth drafting left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No More QB's worth drafting left

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What happened? Stefan Lefors was supposed to last till 6- 7th round and possibly undrafted. Is it me or did teams reach for him and Orlovsky? nore more qb's left that are worth it. Maybe Gino G. as an UDFA.

Derek Anderson is still out there, had his best year as a senior. All this familiarity with Saban's picks, remember if not for their kicker missing extra points Oregon State would have beaten LSU on the road in the first game of the season.

We screwed up. I don't even think a QB is on Saban's list.

MARLINSFAN305 said:
What happened? Stefan Lefors was supposed to last till 6- 7th round and possibly undrafted. Is it me or did teams reach for him and Orlovsky? nore more qb's left that are worth it. Maybe Gino G. as an UDFA.

there was a run on qbs and imo everybody was reaching b/c guys they wanted in the 5-6 rounds might have not been there when they drafted again i.e. lefors, greene, orlovsky, and mcpherson. i thought that we'd pick up 1 qb in rounds 1-5 the whole time, guess i was wrong.

Next year's QB draft is even worse.

We will trade for Philip Rivers. I will believe it, and will it to be so.

Trade Taylor or Zach for Philip Rivers. Plus next years 2nd round pick. Whatever it takes. We HAVE to have a Franchise QB.

I will not rest till feeley is OUT!

Back
Top Bottom