No more welker!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more welker!!!

Sorry, but that's funny. Without Welker, their TE's will be double-teamed and their WR's just won't get open enough for Brady not to get sacked a ton this year! Also makes the Broncos pretty dangerous. Wonder how he'll fit into their system with Decker already primarily a slot guy for them?

Brees and welker the bitter players vs. The fins every stat they put up is with the fins as motivation!

Good news for us. Denver's offense will be scary now.

Make no mistake people, Welker didn't make NE......NE made Welker. Do you guys think that Brady wont be the same without him? Don't hold your breath. We need to get better instead of hoping they get worse.

Ozzy rules!!

The fins haven't had no signings today..been sad about reggie leaving feel he's gonna be great with the lions..but this news makes my day..hopefully we can beat brady like we did before welker went to them.

Make no mistake people, Welker didn't make NE......NE made Welker. Do you guys think that Brady wont be the same without him? Don't hold your breath. We need to get better instead of hoping they get worse.

Ozzy rules!!

Welker is a great player. Other receivers have gone to New England and haven't done nearly as well as he did.

Don't kid yourself. Brady is an elite QB, but he did not make Welker. Welker played well here in Miami even though he was here when the team and QB situation totally sucked.

The Patriots got worse today.

They wouldnt pay him 6 million a year? The pats have a plan and I dont like it.

I bet it involves Jennings

Ozzy rules!!

I agree, non-Pats fans in the AFC East love to bury the Pats prematurely. Brady won his three rings without Welker or Moss for that matter, people seem to forget that.

I agree, non-Pats fans in the AFC East love to bury the Pats prematurely. Brady won his three rings without Welker or Moss for that matter, people seem to forget that.

Conversely, people also seem to view the Patriots as being some infallible juggernaut full of Death Star master plans that can't possibly go wrong.

They make mistakes, a lot of them. They simply cover them up by having one of the best quarterbacks of all time.

Back
Top Bottom