No Need To Panic About The Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Need To Panic About The Draft

Krush

Finaholic
Club Member
Reaction score
The draft will work out because if didn't trade down or move pat sutain the fins will be in great shape, if this is truley a work in progress then let the possess work in the long term, if we have cap issues then you would want to draft in the lower rounds any way, this team isn't as bad as what people may think, they have the personnel right now to have a competative team. There is no rush to make a trade just to make a trade that don't make sense, I agree that when you have multiple picks you have a better chance to get talent but that's why they Free Agents, and beside everyone doesn't make the team anyhow, so the short of it is to getwhat you need right now and build for the future, the future forthe fins is not pending on how well they do this season but how they develope a winning attitude with the players they currently have and with the player they are soon to draft.

That is the longest sentence I have ever seen. :D

Krush said:
No need to panic about the draft

clear.gif

"But the children...Wont somebody please think of the children!"

wow... i AM going to sleep better tonight now, thnx dude! :D

I thought the first sentence was the longest when it went 4 lines,but you proved me wrong by making the next one go 6. Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom