No News yet! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No News yet!

zonk39

Bills, Jets, Pats SUCK!!!
Reaction score
To those who are intrested.

Travel Leaders does not have any information yet on Away Game Packages. Seems That the Phins have not finalized there hotel stays at any of the away game locations. So all of you who are looking to go to any away games wait. I know I can get a sweet deal on a group rates. As soon as she sends me the info all post it here. Here's the quote from the email she sent me.

Hi Robert,
Sorry, not yet. The team has not finalized the hotels as of yet. As soon as we get the information, I'll send you the details. Sorry for the delay...

Thank you,

Fara Danow
TraveLeaders
2408 N. Federal Hwy
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305
1-888-365-3261
fdanow@traveleaders.com

Travel Leaders is the official Dolphins travel agency, I used them twice and have been very pleased. They offer Game ticket, Hotel stay (at team hotel), airfare, and all kind of extras.

Here's the link:
http://www.dolphins-travel.com/index.htm

They also do home game packages for those of you who are not from South Florida.

FYI

AJ,

Should ask them if they want to advertise on your site. You have a great comodity for them, a targeted audience.

We have fans from all over the world, and try to assist everyone. Our away
game package is not available as of yet. We should have the details
finalized soon. I will place you on our game waitlist.

5. I live in SD. There will be a large contingent from the Herald website as well. The day the tix come out down here I'll be in line that am.

MNF, Seau's return, it'll be EPIC.

Well tell the herald boys who are travelling to check in here as were trying to get a group travel package going.

Originally posted by zonk39
Tell them where getting a group rate. The more the better the price.

Hopefully there is enough time to do some other stuff. San Diego zoo and Sea World etc are down there.

Back
Top Bottom