No one has seen Gordon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No one has seen Gordon

I saw him personally, at Pembroke Lakes mall a few weeks ago, and he said the shoulder was fine and he was ready to go. So, I don't know where you are getting this info from, because it's wrong..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
I saw him personally, at Pembroke Lakes mall a few weeks ago, and he said the shoulder was fine and he was ready to go. So, I don't know where you are getting this info from, because it's wrong..
Man, it must be great living in Miami. Do you run into a lot of players??

Shifty187 said:
And a body thats made of glass!

U cant blame our OL for his injury! If he had been in the backfield when the injury occurred u could say that the OL was at fault but he was running up the sideline when he tore up his shoulder!

He couldnt get the job done with 3 Pro Bowlers blocking for him and hes an injury waiting to happen!

I like the sound of that.

Any back running up the sideline on last years team is a keeper.

Shifty187 said:
And a body thats made of glass!

U cant blame our OL for his injury! If he had been in the backfield when the injury occurred u could say that the OL was at fault but he was running up the sideline when he tore up his shoulder!

He couldnt get the job done with 3 Pro Bowlers blocking for him and hes an injury waiting to happen!

Don't take anything away from the Steeler's player, that was a hell of a hit, alot of guys woulda been hurt after that hit.
Then in St. Louis he had a bone spur, that's not a football injury, any one can get a bone spur including you tomorrow.
Martz refused to lat him take time off to take care of it.
If Gordon stays healthy and the OL improves I can see him being a nice compliment to Brown.

Well, I'm golfing near Big Bear next week, then two weeks cruising the inland passageways of Alaska. Consider those places covered. What does Lamar Gordon look like, anyway?

besides the fact our Qb got hurt as well....:shakeno: from the great line that was supposed to be blocking gordan

I'm very curious and excited to see what Lamar brings to the table this year. He's a big back with good speed... hell..that can be said about all our backs on the roster now...Linehan used 3 backs very effectively in Minnesota and I think it's a good idea especially with Ronnie being a rookie to keep him fresh.

Some of the conjecture on this board is just amazing sometimes...

Awsi Dooger said:
Well, I'm golfing near Big Bear next week, then two weeks cruising the inland passageways of Alaska. Consider those places covered. What does Lamar Gordon look like, anyway?

June 1st I'm flying down to Florida with a buddy to help him sail his yacth back to NJ, so I will search the Atlantic for him on the way back! :wink:

Boomer said:
When they said they hadn't seen him, they meant they hadn't seen what he could do under St Nick, not that he'd gone walkabout.

Not true, hes missing! His picture is on milk cartons all over St Louis!

It's amazing some of the things posted. Out and out rumors just to get the pot stirring. Well it gives us something to do till Mini camps.

the exciting thing to remember too is that last year in Minny they had like 4 or 5 backs come in and produce. Linehan knows how to get the most out of his stable of backs.

Onterrio Smith 124 544 4.4 38 2
Mewelde Moore 65 379 5.8 33 0
Michael Bennett 70 276 3.9 25 1
Moe Williams 30 161 5.4 49 3

Back
Top Bottom