No one wants to hear this... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No one wants to hear this...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
but, if we can beat Buffalo and the Jets - huge ifs - Denver could easily be swept at Indy and GB w/a less than 100% Portis (if he plays). Both Indy and GB will want to win these games and Indy is playing as well as any team in the league right now.

So we may get to see another 38-3 or 62-7 playoffs loss in 2003. And that w/b an appropriate time for fire your HC and staff.

Never thought of that...lol.....but IMHO, Ive always looked at it this way, "If you dont control your own destiny, then you dont deserve to be in the Playoffs"......Dont get me wrong, Id love to see our team in the playoffs any way they can get there but we've been slapped in the face so much this season already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right, I don't want to hear that. No backing in to the playoffs. This team is finished and hope we lose on Sunday at Bufallo.

youre right. if by some miracle miami makes the playoffs.. its a blowout..
lets go 8-8.. which is still a winning season since wanny and fieldler will be gone for sure the next year..

This is a real boo-hoo board. You guys were only spanked by the hottest team in the NFL, and only by a touchdown. No reason for the "we suck" talk, actually.

True....but this is a re-curring theme as a Fin-Fan. E v e r y y e a r.....the same damn thing. I don't think we suck....just not good enough....yet again.

Originally posted by thorny
This is a real boo-hoo board. You guys were only spanked by the hottest team in the NFL, and only by a touchdown. No reason for the "we suck" talk, actually.
of course there is since we are not a team an the Pats are the hottest team ;) How we give up 34 pts without any really coming off of TOs when we have supposedly one of the best Ds in the league. That is problem: this team is just a bunch of losers when it comes to big games. Has been and will always be until changes are made. so we have something to :cry: about again

No one wants to hear it because it's pointless. We are not going anywhere even if we back into the playoffs. Get over it. The season is flushed.

the season was flushed last week. last night's loss was just a big stinky turd clogging up the bowl.

The upside from last night is that Wanny's fate is sealed. Hopefully we lose the next 2 games to move up in the draft.
This team needs an overhaul, they are institutional underachievers. I'm disgusted with the performance of the team considering everything Wanny wanted was given to him at the end of each season. I'm curious what he'll say is the only missing piece this year. No wait, hopefully he's fired Monday morning following the last game.

people, (more specifically) fans, actually hope we lose? That is absurd. What fan hopes their team loses? I don't want us to back into the playoffs....but if we win the next 2 and for some miraculous reason we get to the playoffs....then we still earned that (you could say the Jets backed in....and then went past the 1st round no?)

.....and if we win none, 1 or both and don't get to the playoffs....so be it, but I will never hope they lose!

Miami will not win in Buffalo next week.
The team is finished this year. They know it and they have given up on Wannstedt.
As bad as Buffalo had played this year, they would love nothing more and finishing the Fins off mathematically.

Originally posted by 1972
the season was flushed last week. last night's loss was just a big stinky turd clogging up the bowl.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom