No QB Drafted?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No QB Drafted?!?

CaptainCharisma

Dolphins #1 baby
Reaction score
Forget, we didn't even try. Now we have crap QBs for next year...no one even good at all, with no shred of hope. Feeley sucks, face it. Gus wasn't really brought in to start. Greene is gone, Frye gone, and Walter gone. From the looks of it, more QBs are going to be gone...I'm surprised that absolutely nothing happened here as far as QBs are concerned. Pathetic, really.

As far as McPherson goes, I'll pass on that moron.

Honestly, I'm really disappointed in the team. I doubt LeFors is going to be some developmental guy that'll give us some positives in the long run.

Really, we blew it with this draft as far as QBs are concerned and the 3rd round. Today's draft was great until the 3rd round...as a result, I give the day as a whole C.

Ill take Sabans judgement over yours..

If we needed a QB, we would have got one... We DONT..

Ah, Captain, it is good to know someone else feels the pain as well. I have suffered through this day like no other in Dolphin history. Rolf Benirschke's kick did not hurt this bad. I am so bummed right now.

What a complete absolute letdown.

When will this franchise ever get it right?

Oh, for another year of Marino...how quickly they forget.

What a bummer. Maybe Orlovsky will be OK.

HE CANT THROW AN ACCURATE BALL TO SAVE HIS LIFE! That's what's wrong with McPherson.

Actually, we need a QB, TEXAS. I explained why in my initial post.

dolphingator said:
Ah, Captain, it is good to know someone else feels the pain as well. I have suffered through this day like no other in Dolphin history. Rolf Benirschke's kick did not hurt this bad. I am so bummed right now.

What a complete absolute letdown.

When will this franchise ever get it right?

Oh, for another year of Marino...how quickly they forget.

What a bummer. Maybe Orlovsky will be OK.
Yeah, but as far as other QBs are concerned...I don't really care much for the rest remaining...b/c their potential is kinda limited..hence why other teams didn't go for them yet. Sure we can draft LeFors, but I doubt he's going to be some great guy down the line.

The fact of the matter is, we blew it bigtime. Instead of grabbing a QB, we got some LB who's injury prone. Whatever, really ridiculous if you ask me.

CaptainCharisma said:
HE CANT THROW AN ACCURATE BALL TO SAVE HIS LIFE! That's what's wrong with McPherson.

Actually, we need a QB, TEXAS. I explained why in my initial post.

Your wrong, we DONT need a QB... the problem last year was the fact that we DIDNT have a RB, and we had PATHETIC coaching.. We got us a stud RB now, not only that we have an entire NEW offense that isnt gonna be the same crap that has been on the field the past few years..

So why dont you guys just chill the eff out, and enjoy this draft day.. We have gotten 3 first round talent players and all I see is people crying and complaining and saying "What a let down". Oh boo hoo, if your not happy go cry about it then, I for one have loved what we have done so far..

Believe it or not, youth on defense is a much bigger need than our offense.. And were finally adding that

and drafting a rookie QB wouldve upgraded the position? i dont think so...we havent seen feely start for a full year...give him a chance

TexasFinFan said:
Your wrong, we DONT need a QB... the problem last year was the fact that we DIDNT have a RB, and we had PATHETIC coaching.. We got us a stud RB now, not only that we have an entire NEW offense that isnt gonna be the same crap that has been on the field the past few years..

So why dont you guys just chill the eff out, and enjoy this draft day.. We have gotten 3 first round talent players and all I see is people crying and complaining and saying "What a let down". Oh boo hoo, if your not happy go cry about it then, I for one have loved what we have done so far..

Believe it or not, youth on defense is a much bigger need than our offense.. And were finally adding that
If you have no QB or make no attempt to progress in the QB area, chances are you wont get anywhere. Look at all the years with Fiedler, and look at that horrific year with Feeley. Wow, WHAT TREMENDOUS TALENT FEELEY HAD!!! OH MAN!!!! HE WAS SO GREAT!!! Yeah, ok, who are you kidding???? Then he has one decent game that he doesn't screw up (which was rare) and it seems like so many people think he's a great QB.

Slappy, I'm not saying that the situation would've upgraded, but it certainly would have been a progression in the RIGHT direction. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom